Avocado Inspiration #3 : Goat Cheese & Avocado Egg Sandwiches
Get inspired by this easy avocado ideas for your fast, easy, and healthy breakfast!
1 tsp butter, for cooking
2 large eggs
2 ounces fresh goat cheese, crumbled (about 1/4 cup)
0.5 avocado, halved, pitted, and sliced
2 slice whole grain bread, toasted
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Heat a small 8-inch skillet over medium heat. Add a pat of butter when it’s hot enough to sizzle.
2. Beat one egg in a small bowl. Pour into hot skillet and quickly swirl to coat the bottom of the
pan in a thin layer.
3. Sprinkle goat cheese over top of egg layer. This will probably take you about 30 seconds, at
which point the egg is done.
4. Use a thin spatula to gently fold the egg in half, then in half again to form a quarter circle.
Transfer to warm muffin, season with salt and pepper, and top with 3 avocado slices.
5. Repeat with remaining eggs as desired.
Servings : 2
Amount Per Serving
Calories : 373
Total Fat : 23 g
Trans Fat : 0 g
Cholesterol : 204 mg
Sodium : 348 g
Potassium : 543 mg
Total Carbohydrate : 27 g
Dietary Fiber : 6 g
Sugars : 2 g
Protein : 17 g
Vitamin A : 14%
Vitamin C : 11%
Calcium : 7%
Iron : 14%
Nutrition Facts counted by Befit Kitchen